Sponsorship of Beauty Stuff

Friday, January 28, 2011

Wedding Checklist

Zass.. I like the wedding checklist provided by Syokkahwin. You can print the excel sheet and list down all the supertiny things for your wedding. So at least i can easy to cut down whatever unnecessary things for budgeting purposes. Yeah, i need to plan wisely.


Besides, theres a lot of B2B blogger who shares their checklist. I need to study , mix and match with my own situation and off course to suit my BUDGET. Sigh. The money flows like whateheck T_T. (Anyone like to sponsor? email to msbeautybimbo[at]gmail[dot]com. Hellooo..Bajet artist ka dek non?!


Former & Current B2B Checklist for my reference:
The Bridezilla
My Square Cut Ring
Luv Being Me

Opps...later i will continue. My friend need help plak:-). Saja je dia tau!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
B.E.A.U.T.Y.B.I.M.B.O. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino