Sponsorship of Beauty Stuff

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Engagement Checklist & Preliminary Budget

Recently, i had sent few emails to wedding decorator, makeup artist and etc. Seems like it was beyond my budget or maybe i didn't aware about this..? hmm...


Checklist for my engagement including preliminary budget planning.

- Engagement dress : Lace done, Hunt for lining & chiffon. Plan to send to dzull classique. rm250 for tailoring i guess.
- Engagement tudung : shawl inspired by ika Radiusite. Looking for less rm100.
- Engagement veil : No idea, borrow or dzull can make it from my balance fabric.
- Engagement shoe: No idea, borrow or buy the cheapest one but need to choose the one that suit for me to wear in next occasion.
- Engagement Accessories: Borrow. I guess inclusive in the package with makeup artist rite?
- Make up: Most of them range from RM400 ++. OMG..out of budget la. This is only engagement dear.
- Mini pelamin/dais : RM 500 including makeup. Found the package at azzalynn blog
- Hand bouquet : Range from RM150 - RM200
- Hantaran: For 7 trays, ranging from RM35-RM50 per tray. The more fresh flower you use the more expensive.
- Catering : For 50 pax, i guess RM600 enough.
- Mini canopy: No idea, maybe can get RM100 from local uncle here.
- Door Gift: Planning for brown paper bags with muffin. Muffin by my mum. RM100 maybe.

I want to cry bebeh looking at this budget...sob..sek... I know i can reduce it, mix or match with certain package but..huargh..... oh not to forget. The photographer. Looking for my former primary school fren. He's doing great job. Need to message him after this.

The engagement will be in early April. So i have, another 2 x salary to cater this. Oh.. no shopping, no movie, no hang out and no..no..no..(no more trying new product you beauty junkie)


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
B.E.A.U.T.Y.B.I.M.B.O. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino