Sponsorship of Beauty Stuff

Friday, January 28, 2011

Aloooohaaa...!

Oh My ...Oh My... Its been ages. Okay!

January is selling moving fast and look at my blog!

I think its time for me to sing that incy wincy spider climb beautybimbo blog. haha.

Yes, this blog is a platform for me to share my experience with any beauty or healthy products. But now, i'm in a midst to drop by (i guess) - for a little while change this blog into a B2B blog. Yeah, i'm a B2B rite now.
I really need that superdiva bridezilla advise at this time. Gosh...everyday i feel breathless thinking about the wedding. Inhale...Exhale...Prooootttttttt.....

photo credits to fineartamerica



First TaskLink all the pages related to B2B. (the ultimate i FOLLOW mission *wink*)
Second Task - Check...checkit out bebeh . The checklist! (Thinking of getting personal advisor - elele..artis ke dik non?)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
B.E.A.U.T.Y.B.I.M.B.O. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino