Sponsorship of Beauty Stuff

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My 'so late' INTRO..

Hi gurls...

Finally i manage to start my beauty blog. Although i created it sumwhere in December but only today i able to post my the very first entry..bz ma..*bzlah sangat*...but what so surprise is that even i haven't started any post, there are 9 person reviewing my blog..sabar ye...sabar..

Anyway..im neither a beauty expert nor working in this industry...im just the end user, the tikus putih *maybe* of numerous nos of beauty products or services or treatments or bla bla bla..u name it..somehow i feel like a bimbo..(thats y i use this as my blog header).

But anyhow i just want to share my experience using any beauty products..ala ala testimonial gitu..ooh btw...among peoples in the world..i really love aishwarya's eye and my eye too..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
B.E.A.U.T.Y.B.I.M.B.O. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino